Take Time

Wes is preaching in a Missions Conference out of town this week, and I went with him, so I'm reposting an entry I enjoyed from my first December Daily series in 2008. We'll be back on Wednesday, Lord willing!
Time for Tea

He who kills time injures eternity.
Take time to think- it is the source of power.
Take time to play- it is the secret of perpetual youth.
Take time to read- it is the fountain of wisdom.
Take time to pray- it is the greatest power on earth.
Take time to love and be loved- it is a God-given privilege.
Take time to be friendly- it is the road to happiness.
Take time to laugh- it is the music of the soul.
Take time to give- it is too short a day to be selfish.
Take time to work- it is the price of success.
Unknown

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Modest Dress

Building An Effective Scripture Journal

Meet My Bible