Three Men

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to the three dads in my life - my very own Daddy, my husband Wes, and my father-in-law, Wesley, Sr., whom I call Dad. Not many women can say they have three men whom they love and cherish who all serve the same Lord, faithfully and completely. They are three men with widely differing personalities (trust me on that!), but united in their Savior. The Lord has indeed blessed me with three men that I can point to as examples for my boys to follow, and for my daughter to use as a measure of the kind of man she should look for.

I love my Daddy for his unfailing love for me and his lifelong example of what it means to live a real Christian life everyday, not just on Sundays. He's a gentle and compassionate man, but not weak in any way. Thank you, Daddy! I love you!

I love my husband most of all! He is a strong leader for me and our children, a man who stands for what he believes and makes no apology for it. He's a diligent provider for us, making sure we have all that we need, and a few things we just want. He has proven himself faithful, a steady presence in our lives. Inside that big ol' guy is a soft, sweet heart! ;) Thank you for being a wonderful father to our children, Honey! I love you!

And I love my father-in-law for raising my husband to serve the Lord, day in and day out, and for welcoming me into his family as a daughter. You're one in a million, Dad, and I love you!

Comments

  1. God has been kind to you in giving you 3 Dads of such character!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God blesses us sometimes in ways that we can never say "thank you" enough. I hope the "three Men" in your life has had Happy father's Days. God bless you. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Modest Dress

Building An Effective Scripture Journal

Meet My Bible