Does God Care About the Little Things?

I think God does care about the little things! He just proved it to me once again this morning!

I had an appointment for a procedure that's a follow-up to my checkup a couple of weeks ago. When I got there, I found that it was going to cost me a dollar to park for up to 2 hours. I only had 50 cents. I drove out of the parking lot onto the street where there were parking meters. I parked and put in my 50 cents . . . which gave me a whole 30 minutes! LOL I said, "Lord, here's my 50 cents. If the time runs out, you're going to have to take care of it!" When I stepped into the office, my heart sank! It was packed. I began praying again, because I didn't want to have to come home and hand Wes a parking ticket. Within 15 minutes my name was called. The procedure itself doesn't take long, so within another 10 minutes or so I was on my way out the door. I checked the meter before I got in the car - 4 minutes left! Yes, He cares!

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord! I love to read stories like this. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Amen!!! Isn't our Lord just Wonderful??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't always a big thing that makes you see God's care. He does so much you don't always recognize it. Today he slowed a deer as he came to the road in front of me.
    I question how I could live without his care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great story and reminder that, yes, God does care about our worries. Even the little ones. Thank you for sharing.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding us about this sweet truth! Blessings, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this story. I love when we can see how much He really does care about the little things. I also love the fact that you told Him, He will have to take care of it. ;0) He wants to help us, we just need to ask.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Modest Dress

Building An Effective Scripture Journal

Meet My Bible