Ok. Rita of Jungle Hut fame tagged me for this meme. It's been a while since I've done one, so I figured why not? Might as well keep it real. Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
So here goes . . .
1. Hearing people chew their food or smack their lips sends me to the edge of insanity. My children love to smack their lips at odd times, because it immediately gets a reaction from me. My family especially loves sharing a pack of gum in the car. You know how the first few chews are really juicy and sweet? They like to smack and "mmmm" all together to drive Mama crazy. And it's not very far to Crazy.
2. I love to fill out forms, like when you apply for something or go to a new doctor. There's just something about that fresh, empty form that I just love. And then I love to fill it up. I miss doing it for my children now that they're old enough to fill out their own forms.
3. All of the toiletries must have their lids. I broke the flip lid on a brand new, huge bottle of body wash a few weeks ago, and it drove me crazy not to be able to close it. Again, not far to Crazy.
4. I can't whistle or raise one eyebrow, but I can flare my nostrils. A rare talent, indeed.
5. I get eggs out of the carton in a particular order, from one end, then the other, till the eggs are only in the middle of the carton.
6. Bath towels have to be folded the the right way, which is the way I like them: fold in half once, then again, then turn lengthwise and fold in thirds. I taught my children to fold them this way, but their dad hasn't caught on, even after 23 years of marriage. But if he folds the towels, I just say "Thank you for folding the towels, Honey!" Because my honey is more important than the towels.
But I'm not that generous with the lip smackin'. It has to stop. Immediately. Just so you know.
I tag these bloggers:
Deby from Apples of Gold
Julia from My Bloomin' Life
Sarah from Sarah Joy's Corner
Kristi from Thimble Thoughts
Margaret from Hearts and Home
Tori from A Home Away From Home
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...