Michelle sweetly e-mailed me today to let me know she was not offended by my total lack of consideration in not getting by her blog sooner. You have been very patient, my friend! I'm pleased that you would choose my blog for this award, as my only purpose seems to be to tell you about all the crazy things we do! Now I will do my best to participate in the bloggy kudos.
1. Awarded parties must nominate 5 people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about this award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must display the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric's site.
So now I need to choose five bloggers to award. This is hard! I read so many good bloggers. My intention is absolutely not to snub those whom I don't mention, but to give you some food for thought among those I read:
1) Copper's Wife - her purpose is to teach the younger women to be caretakers of their families. Just chock full of excellent advice and practical helps.
2) The Maxwell Family Blog - this family has the Christ-centered purpose of helping to teach families how to follow the Lord in every area of their lives. I've enjoyed their ministry for quite some years, and now enjoy following their blog.
3) An Help Meet for Him - this lady's blog focuses on helping wives make their husbands their priority in life. I have been married 23 years, but this blog has been instrumental in helping me refresh my mind about biblical marriage.
4) HS Kubes' Haven at Home - one of the best homeschooling blogs out there, in my opinion! Frequent updates on everything the children are doing and learning, as well as helpful entries about the importance of our roles as mothers and teachers.
5) 4 Reluctant Entertainers - this blog focuses on entertaining - but we're not talking the "climbing the social ladder" kind of entertaining here. This lady encourages her readers to be themselves and open their hearts and homes to those around them, without agonizing over whether they have matching plates or cook gourmet meals - just be yourself. Very good stuff here!
Thank you again, Michelle!
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...