We have had an incredibly busy day! I can't believe how much we got done, and it's exciting too. Let's see if I can remember everything:
- Wes finished packing up his office, packing six more boxes
- Wes dismantled a utility shelf that he uses as a bookcase
- Andrew packed everything in his and Samuel's room that is unneeded for the next couple of days - two boxes
- Beth packed another box in her room
- Wes broke down our computer network and made it wireless for the next couple of days
- I cleaned the oven and the drawer underneath
- Began cleaning the vent hood
- Repaired hems on drapes covering sliding doors
- Washed and re-hung said drapes (Andrew helped me)
- Beth washed the windows in her and the boys' rooms
- Beth washed sliding doors in the living room
- I finished the sheers for the new house
- I took a nap!
I think that's all. It's been a long day; time to go to bed!
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...