I feel like I was moving in slow motion today! The apartment manager came in to show the townhouse, and the family that looked at it said they'd take it. We're hoping they'll buy our washer and dryer and patio awning too. We won't need them in our new house, and it would be so much easier if the next tenants will just buy them from us so we won't have the hassle of moving them with us just to sell them.
Here's what I accomplished toward our move today:
- Sorted through my fabric stash and patterns
- Offered unwanted fabric on Freecycle
- Packed 5 boxes of books, games, and fabric
- Packed 2 boxes of decorative items
- Took pictures and shelves off the walls downstairs and collected in one place for packing when I get some more packing paper
- Looked at patterns for kitchen valances at Wal Mart (I hope that counts, because it was fun!)
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...