Good Saturday evening to you! We've had a busy, busy day here. Our Stewardship Revival starts tomorrow, so that gave Wes a break from having to prepare a sermon, so we made some progress on packing and decluttering for our move. Here's what we got done today:
- Wes packed 3 boxes of books and stuff from his office
- Andrew packed 1 box of his stuff
- Beth packed up her stuffed animals (she collects Beanie Babies)
- Sam packed a part of a box with his stuff
- I packed 4 boxes of stuff from our utility closet and hall closet
- Filled a give-away box (where do we get all this stuff, and why do we keep it?)
- Wes did some decluttering and cleaning in his office
- Listed a couple of boxes of books on Craigslist to give away - have had several enquiries on those
The kids and I did some cleaning today in preparation for having the visiting evangelist and his family in our home for meals this week. I'm taking a short break now from finishing up my Sunday school lesson . . . and then I think I'm going to bed! I'm tired tonight!
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...