Friday, February 09, 2007

To Debbie . . .

Debbie left a comment on this post, asking where I'd gotten that gadget thing that's taking in the back of my jumper. I wanted to answer you up front here, Debbie, so you'd be sure to see it.

I don't know what it's called, but I got it at Wal Mart in the fabric section. Seems like I found it where the buttons are, maybe even on the same rack. That's where I'd suggest looking first, and if you can't find it there, I'm pretty sure a fabric shop would have one. Good luck! And thanks for stopping by!


  1. Thanks Susan! I will definitely check there the next time I go. I can't wait to find one...

    Whoever designed that I give BIG Kudos to.

    Blessings to you & yours

  2. It's a pretty neat little thingy! I hope you find one quickly.

  3. I think those things are called jacket clips. I used to have one but have lost it. I have a jumper almost like yours jean material & all excpet the floral design is a wee bit different. My mom got it for me for Christmas one yr. I like to wear it to church sometimes...


Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

I'm Moving

No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...