Mrs. C at Riverbend Ramblings tagged me for this meme!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
~~ "Phrases, gasped with Ben's last breath, kept running thorugh the masked man's mind." From The Lone Ranger and the Gold Robbery by Fran Striker (an old book I have on the end table for display)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can:
~~ The wall is there.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~~ Law and Order SVU
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
~~ 3:00 p.m.
5. Now look at the clock.
~~ 3:12 p.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
~~ The TV playing an Andy Griffith DVD (Barney is talking!).
7. When did you last step outside?
~~ Last night when I went to pick up the boys from golfing.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
~~ Mrs. C's blog, Riverbend Ramblings
9. What are you wearing?
~~ A peach skort and a white top, with white socks and tennis shoes
10. Did you dream last night?
~~ Probably, but I can't remember my dream
11. When did you last laugh?
~~ While we were eating lunch
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
~~ Several family pictures, a clock, a Scripture print, a shelf with fish supplies on it, a calendar, and a silk floral swag arrangement (it's a big room!)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
~~ Can't think of anything off the top of my head
Where did #14 go?
15. What is the last film you saw?
~~ Sense and Sensibility
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
~~ First I'd tithe on it, then I'd buy our landed immigrant visas, a house, a house for my parents, a building for our church, and college for each of our children. Then I'd figure out a way to help some missionaries.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
~~ I lived in TN for three years
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
~~ I would make sure that every person had at least one opportunity to be saved.
19. Do you like to dance?
~~ I've never learned to dance!
20. George W Bush:
~~ I don't agree with everything he has done as President, but I believe he has done a good job and I respect him tremendously
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
~~ Our one daughter is Elizabeth. If I had another, I'd like to name her Joanna.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
~~ Our boys are Samuel and Andrew. If we had another, I'd choose Aaron.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
~~ I guess Canada is not really abroad! I'm perfectly content here, but I would consider it if I knew God were leading us to live somewhere else.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
~~ "Welcome Home!"
25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog:
Anyone else who wants to participate! All the rest of mine have either already been tagged or they're "big bloggers" who probably don't even know my blog exists! ;)
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...