Here are 20 things you may or may not know about me. It's a tag, but I wasn't officially tagged. I run out of people to tag, so if you want to do this, go right ahead - consider yourself tagged!
Here are the rules: Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts.
1. I was born in Rhode Island.
2. I was an only child until I was almost 17.
3. My mom died when I was 16, and my dad remarried (hence the siblings at age 17!)
4. I am now the oldest of 5 siblings, and so is my husband.
5. Five of the men in my life are pastors - husband, father, father-in-law, brother, and brother-in-law.
6. I won the SC Association of Christian Schools spelling bee my senior year of high school.
7. I placed third the same year in the National Association of Christian Schools spelling competition.
8. I love to read.
9. I hate to jog.
10. I cannot swim or skate.
11. I am terribly afraid of vomiting (TMI?)
12. I've lived in 6 states and 2 countries.
13. I've been to Jamaica.
14. I attended the same church as Ron Hamilton, aka Patch the Pirate, when I was a senior in high school (but I don't know him personally!).
15. I did not go to college.
16. My brother caught the bouquet at my wedding.
17. I've known my best friend for almost 30 years.
18. I've had surgery on my left foot twice.
19. My husband was in the US Air Force for 10 years.
20. I've attended fundamental Baptist churches since I was 6 years old, but I wasn't saved until I was 27.
No, we're not moving again! After almost 10 years of blogging in the same place, my blog is moving. My new address is www.susanhutc...
Do you ever just have to laugh at God's timing?! Last year, I began a quilt that I was hoping to finish by Christmas. Time moved quick...
Have you ever had a dream that you were witnessing to someone, and you turned to a familiar passage of Scripture, only to find it missin...