Saturday, June 07, 2014

We're Here!

Wes & I arrived safely in Los Angeles last night after our awesome nonstop flight from Kelowna. We had a bit of a hard time getting our rental car - what is it with rental cars lately? I still need to tell you my rental-car story from my trip to my sister's wedding. Anyway, we had a good flight, finally got our car, and headed up to Lancaster. We arrived in the area about 9:45 and stopped at Chili's to eat. Got to our hotel and dropped into bed. I woke up sick around 3:00 and was up most of the night, but I'm feeling a lot better after a morning snooze and a shower. Not how I wanted to start our week in Lancaster!

On board the plane, ready for takeoff. I love taking pics of us together, but Wes only tolerates them. So he made this face, and it love it! It captures "us" so perfectly ;) me laughing while he just waits for me to get over it. 
Wes has already seen Sam and Juliana, and we're hoping to get everyone together tonight for dinner. Tomorrow the conference begins and we'll be busy the rest of the week, so our family time will be limited after today.

The weather here is SO hot! The high today is going to be 98, tomorrow is supposed to be 101. In Kelowna, we've only hit 70 once so far this spring! Help! I am enjoying the bright sunshine, though.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin