Monday, June 02, 2014

InstaMonday

I love Instagram. It's like Facebook with just pictures and no drama. Some bloggers share some of their Instagram (IG) pictures on their blogs, so I thought I'd share a bit of the past week with you from my IG feed.

Some Moda "candy" arrived that I had ordered from Fat Quarter Shop. These are 2.5" squares, and I ordered them because they were on sale for really cheap! I've already opened up the Sweet Serenade and begun a project with it.

Added a few new items to my shop. You may notice it is now Vintage Grace rather than HandmadeByGrace. More on that transition coming up later this week.

My sewing machine is finally set up in the new house, and I got some sewing done Saturday night! This is the project I started with Sweet Serenade. The project is on Moda Bake Shop, called Honky Tonk Mini Charm Quilt, after the line of fabric it was originally made with. I will call mine Sweet Serenade Mini Charm Quilt! ;)

After church on Sundays, we're worn out. Wes requested iced tea when we got home, so I made a fresh pitcher and we enjoyed it in our giant Mason jar glasses! Iced tea is a comfort food for southerners!

My Sunday night sewing was short-lived. I forgot to check my needle position, so my first stitch broke my last needle. So I moved to my desk to write this post!

Are you on Instagram? Leave your username in the comments, and I'll give you a follow! And if you'd like to follow me, I'm @bygrace3. Come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin