Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Daily Starts Tomorrow!


 Holiday fire safety - Candles and fireplace


Just a reminder that December Daily 2013 starts tomorrow! I hope you'll stop by each day to read. I'll be posting quotes, Scripture, church and family happenings, recipes . . . it's like a daily journal for the month of December.

Two people are joining me:

Tabiatha at Random Thoughts By Tab
Mrs. T at either Across My Kitchen Table or at her Christmas blog, Mrs. T's Christmas Kitchen

Stop by and see what they're doing each day, too!

So here we go! We'll see if I can post every day; it's at least a goal!

 photo credit: State Farm via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin