Saturday, November 23, 2013

December Daily 2013

 Holiday fire safety - Candles and fireplace

In both 2008 and 2009, I did a feature called December Daily. I posted daily - as much as possible - during the month of December, with a mixture of daily happenings in our family and church and inspirational Christmas thoughts, pictures, and recipes. I want to do that again this year!

Would you care to join me? If so, let me know in the comments. I'll have a list of participants next Saturday, the 30th, so others can read your December Daily posts!

I'll begin my posts on Sunday, December 1st. I hope to see you here every day in December!

 photo credit: State Farm via photopin cc

6 comments:

  1. I will take the challege. If you look at my blog you will see that I haven't posted in a while, but I keep meaning to get back at it. RandomThoughtsbyTab

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to jump back in and get ready for the new year! I'm so glad you're joining me in posting daily in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I am going to try and join in. Just can't decide whether the daily posts should be on my regular blog or my Christmas blog. I'd love to do both, but that may be a bit much. Anyhow, I love the idea and would like to join you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to read them, Mrs. T!!! I'm so glad you're joining me!

      Delete
  4. Susan, you don't know how much I WANT to join you...but i'm afraid it would be too much pressure for a daily post especially in December. I asked the girls if they would help me out...."too much pressure" I was told. But...I will look forward to reading you daily and know I will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand, Deb! In fact, I wonder if I'm crazy for attempting it this time of year. I still may not get something posted every single day, but it's at least a goal. I'm glad to have you reading!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin