Saturday, August 03, 2013

They're Coming!

I don't think I've mentioned that Sam and Juliana are coming for a visit! They will get in tonight around 10:00 and will stay until next Friday. We're all very excited! This will be Juliana's first time to visit Canada, and their first time to visit us as a couple.

This is our entire family after Andrew's graduation. Sam & Juliana are on the far left. Everyone will be here this week except Andrew. I'm learning to accept that we will rarely have everyone together at once and to be grateful for any time we have with any of our children! But that doesn't change the fact that I wish Andrew could be here too! ;)

How is your weekend going? This weekend is BC Long Weekend; Monday is British Columbia Day. Not quite sure what that means other than a long weekend in August! LOL The link above has some good information if you care to read it. Wes and I always forget about BC Long Weekend and we're usually baffled as to why the stores are all so busy and crowded the Friday before. Then we remember and realize it's all the campers heading out for the weekend. Maybe someday we'll do that ourselves!

Have a great weekend and week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie!!!! I hope to be back to blogging soon. Life & ministry have been very busy since I wrote this last post. I have some thoughts milling around, though!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin