Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New at HandmadeByGrace

Most of you know I've had an off-again on-again Etsy shop for several years now, HandmadeByGrace. Once more, I'm trying to get it off the ground. I've found the most amazing thing: when I keep new items in my shop, I get sales! Imagine that!

The past few weeks I've been working at getting new items listed. Wes and I have been going to the auction every week lately. Don't we live an exciting life? Beth is dismayed that her parents' date night is going to the auction! I guess it's kind of an "old" thing to do, but we both enjoy it, so why not?! Anyway, this auction is all about people's estates, so there are lots of vintage things to see. I've become very interested in vintage sewing notions, so Wes will bid on a box of those for me every now and then. I'm listing them in the shop, but even if they don't sell, I'm having a blast just handling them. There's just such a draw for me in holding things that someone else used and loved.

Vintage Notions
I've also been working on getting new products made and listed. I still have my paper items available, but I never really enjoyed making paper goods. However, I do love sewing, so I'm working on filling my shop with handmade accessories. So far I only have grocery bags made and listed, but this week I'm cutting a couple of sets of zipper pouches and a set of pleated pouches this week (my days are short this week because of VBS at night!). I use my grocery bags every week, and my own cosmetic bag is one of my zipper pouches, so I know these items well and am thrilled to be offering them in my shop. I like being able to recommend them from my own personal experience.

Grocery Bags

I hope you'll drop over and take a peek in my shop. I'm a little slow at getting new items listed, but my goal is to have new products added every week. If you see something you like, let me know! I love feedback from customers and from those just browsing!

Do you have an online shop? I'd love to see it and cheer you along in your work!

Disclosure: This post is promoting my own handmade items through my Etsy shop, HandmadeByGrace. If you click on my links and buy from my shop . . . we'll appreciate your support of our family!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have some really nice stuff. I'm gonna have to remember your shop for stateside birthdays. Bravo Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grocery bag patterns are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bags! I have that pattern too, with the goal to sell them in my Etsy shop but I've never done so. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin