Monday, June 10, 2013

We're Here!

We have safely arrived in Lancaster, CA, for the Launch Out Conference!!! We're staying at Sam & Juliana's apartment, and they left their wifi on for us, so I can blog from their house. We also found out there is wifi on campus in certain buildings, so I'll do some blogging when I can.

We had a rare nonstop flight from Kelowna to Los Angeles, which made our time in airports & on planes relatively short. We arrived in Lancaster around 2:00 and have been seeing Andrew, registering for the conference, and buying books since then. The first service is at 7:00 tonight. Don't forget, you can watch the services live on lbclive.tv.

Several friends and acquaintances are here this week as well. I'll get to meet a couple of online friends too. I love meeting friends I've never met before! ;)

That's all for now! I hope you're having a great week so far!

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the livestreaming link, I was able to catch part of the service this evening. I am going to try and watch parts of it tomorrow as well.

    Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you got to see some of the service! We had such a great time - some convicting, some encouraging, some inspiring. Just what we needed! And we also got to see several friends and meet some new ones. I'm so thankful we got to go!

      Delete
  2. Hi Susan! I'm catching up on 23 of your posts!!!! I didn't know you were away in CA! i guess you've had a wonderful week. Pray that you have a safe trip back home and that the trip was a highlight for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Deb! I didn't even know I'd written 23 posts recently! LOL We had a great time in CA, but now our traveling is over until Family Camp in August - praise the Lord! We got to see Andrew again, which was a blessing, and heard much good preaching and music. It was a wonderful trip!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin