Friday, June 07, 2013

Live Blogging

Moo Sticker on brand new Moleskine
photo credit: Manuela Hoffmann via photopin cc

Well, blogging via my iPhone obviously works, but I won't be able to do it from Lancaster next week during the Spiritual Leadership Conference. The problem is that I'll be on international roaming and I'll have no wifi service on campus. If I try to send data through my phone, we'll be charged high international fees. So I'll take really good notes and blog when we get back. I'm not really sure I'd have enough presence of mind to listen to the sessions and blog about them on the spot anyway!

If you're interested in the morning or evening sessions, you can watch live at lbclive.tv at 9:00 am and 7:00 pm Pacific time.

That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That could get expensive! We'll just have to wait until you get back....Glad you'll be taking good notes! And have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited about going! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds expensive, and it would be hard for me to listen and blog at the same time. Hope it's an enjoyable time for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wes gets American minutes on his phone when we go to the US, but we don't put them on mine - so it would be awfully expensive to send that much data.

      Delete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin