Thursday, June 06, 2013

All Is Well!



Wes and I went to his oncologist appointment yesterday, and praise the Lord, all is well with my Honey! The doctor reassured us that this particular cancer - a carcinoid tumor - is very, very, VERY slow-growing (his words). There is no sign of cancer anywhere else in Wes' body, and if there is a recurrence, it will be many years from now, considering the slow growth of this type of cancer. He will be getting a baseline CAT scan for comparison purposes later on, and he will get a colonoscopy every three years. And that's all that needs to be done for now.

Thank you all for praying for us this past couple of weeks!

9 comments:

  1. Rejoicing with you over this great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising the Lord with you, Susan! So happy to hear this news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was praying. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord! Thank you for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is WONDERFUL news!!! Praise the Lord!!!

    Rejoicing with you and your DH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for your answered pray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news, Susan!! I have to admit I haven't been praying since I was out of the loop! That's what i get for letting my blogs pile up to almost 1000!! Acckkkk!! Glad that all is well with Wes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin