Thursday, May 02, 2013

Get To Know Us Better

As missionaries, we've sent newsletters to our supporting churches for years now. I can hardly believe we began deputation to come to Canada over ten years ago! Every couple of months, as accountability to our supporting churches, we send out a newsletter with news of our ministry and family and any prayer requests we might have. It's a popular and easy way to keep our supporters informed about our ministry, and it keeps us in front of the church membership so they will remember to pray for us.

Mailbox

Inspired by the concept of prayer letters, I've begun working on an email newsletter for my blog. In addition to family and ministry news, it will have items that you, my readers, will be interested in, such as recipes, book reviews, blog posts from others that I've found interesting or helpful, interviews with ladies I admire, inspiring quotes or songs . . . similar to the content here at ByGrace, but exclusively for my subscribers. This will be fresh content - no repeats from the blog!

This newsletter is absolutely free. All you have to do is sign up with your email address, and it will come directly to your inbox approximately once a month. It's still in the planning stages, but you can sign up now - there's nothing to lose. I will never sell your email address to anyone or any organization; your information is safe with me. And you can unsubscribe at any time.

Sign up for our free newsletter here or on the form in my sidebar. My target date for launch is July 1st! I hope to see your name there!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice idea, Susan! I have just signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs. T! I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have signed up as well ;o).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I just signed up. Look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin