Saturday, October 13, 2012

Home Again

One view from the deck of our getaway cottage

Hello, blog readers! Just stopping in to let you know we are home. We had a wonderful time away - I have pictures to upload and share with you next week - and now we're getting ready for church and a return to routine life. Ugh! Why is it so easy to slip out of your routine to take a vacation, but so very hard to get back into it when you get home?!

I have exciting news to share on the craft front, and I have a post brewing about a disappointment I've experienced just in the past few days. Nothing major, I promise, but something I feel you might benefit from.

I hope you're having a great weekend and will have a great day of worshipping the Lord tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are back safe, Susan! The view from the getaway cottage was so nice. I need to be posting about our weekend with visiting family at our favorite lake up north. We rented a much larger cabin than the one we usually get, and it was a wonderful treat for all of us.

    I agree, it can be so hard to get back into real life after special times. I'm experiencing that myself, but thankful to the Lord that He is easing me into it with the blessing of a couples' retreat to encourage us this coming weekend. A week from today, Lord willing, I hope to start another back-on-track challenge. I can sure use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mrs. T!!! I've thought of you several times over the past few weeks, with your family visiting. I hope you had a great time together, and I'd love to see pics and hear all about it.

      A couples' retreat sounds wonderful! Enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. How wonderful that you guys were able to get away for some R & R!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin