So . . . how did you do last week? I have come to the conclusion that I have very little self-discipline when it comes to eating! I didn't meet my goals this week for eating fruits and veggies, nor for drinking water. The one goal I met was to exercise 3 times.
Here were my goals from last week; how I did is in red.
1. Exercise 3 days (another busy week coming up, so I'm trying to be realistic). I did this!
2. Drink 6 glasses of water per day. I did not drink nearly enough water, and I can tell the difference. Most days I drank one of my bottles of water, which is equivalent to 3 cups, but didn't drink 2 bottles like I'd planned.
3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. I am amazed at how hard this is! All I really need to do is add a salad at lunch and fix an extra veggie at supper. Fruit is no problem.
4. Go to bed by 10:30 each night. This was harder last week, even after having success the week before. I did get to bed before 10:30 a couple of nights.
This week's goals are few and simple:
1. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
2. Go to bed by 10:30 each night (except Friday night, when I'll be at the ladies' retreat!).
3. Exercise 3 days.
Tell us in the comments how you did last week.
Has this been a help to you?