Photo by chrisinplymouth
I hate to admit it, but this week was, in my children's words, an epic fail!
Here were my goals for the week; my report on each goal is in red.
1. Exercise 5 days. I only exercised my 3 days at Curves . . . but at least I got in 3 days!
2. Drink 6 glasses of water per day. Not even close. Not even one day.
3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. This one was an epic fail too.
4. Check my blood sugar 3 times a day. Nope. Once a day was about it. I need to check at least twice a day, so I can have some idea of what's happening in my sweet little world each day.5. Go to bed by 10:30 each night. This was my one success this week! We were in bed by 10:30 every night except Friday, and even then it was only about 10:45 when we got to bed. We both like going to bed earlier. It's much more relaxed than stumbling to bed when we just can't keep our eyes open any longer!
Ok. It's a new week, so let's reset those goals!
1. Exercise 3 days (another busy week coming up, so I'm trying to be realistic).
2. Drink 6 glasses of water per day. I really do feel better when I have plenty of water.
3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. This helps me feel better too.
4. Go to bed by 10:30 each night.
Because it's a busy week, I've simply repeated my goals from last week, except for testing my blood sugar. Our unusual schedule will make this not such a good week to try to establish that habit right now.
So how did you do this week?
Let us know in the comments or on your blog how you're doing!