Photo by chrisinplymouth
One week down on this Fitness Challenge! Today we'll check in with our goals from last week and set new ones for this week. You can leave a comment here or you can post about it on your own blog and leave a comment letting us know you did.
First, my goals from last week:
1. Exercise 5 days, including my 3 days at Curves. Done! Wes and I took a hike on Friday, then a walk after church last night, in addition to my 3 days at Curves.
2. Drink 6 glasses of water per day. Not so good on this one. I did fine Monday through Thursday, but any variation in my routine seems to throw off the water drinking.
3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day. Didn't complete this one either. I did fine for five days, but missed getting in all my servings on two days.
4. No sweets. For me, that means nothing that, if I weren't diabetic, I would be eating or drinking that is sweetened. Coke Zero, for instance. I love Coke Zero. If I were not diabetic, I'd be drinking Cokes. So no diet sodas, no sugar-free pudding, no sugar-free candy this week. On this one, I did not eat anything "sweet" (for me, that would be artificially sweetened desserts), but I didn't stick it out with the Coke Zero! So I sort of met the overall goal?!
Now for this week's goals:
1. Exercise 5 days.
2. Drink 6 glasses of water per day.
3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
4. Check my blood sugar 3 times a day.
5. Go to bed by 10:30 each night.
So how did you do on your goals last week?
What are goals for this week?