Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Facebook Page For Us!


Maybe I'm crazy.

I made a Facebook page for my blog.

I don't feel comfortable sharing my personal Facebook page with blog readers that I don't know personally, but I have seen some other bloggers have success with a Facebook page just for their blogs. It looks like a lot of fun - a little more interactive than just the blog.

I hope we'll get to know each other better. I'd be honored if you'd join me there. Just click on the Facebook badge at the top of my right sidebar. Let me know if you're a regular reader; I'd love to meet you!

Hope to see you there!

PS: I've also added little buttons at the bottom of each post to let you share individual entries on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or via email. If you ever see something worth sharing, that is! ;) You can also subscribe to my feeds on each site in the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin