Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blogger and Feed Burner Didn't Cooperate

I don't understand completely what caused the problem, but between Monday and Saturday this week, none of my blog entries posted to Google Reader. I did some searching online and found a way to fix it, and it seems to be working now. The problem is that I wrote some of my most heartfelt material ever on Thursday and Friday, and I want all my subscribers to read at least those two entries. If you don't subscribe through Google Reader, then you've probably already seen them and you can ignore this post. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone! It mostly inconvenienced me! LOL

Thank you all for reading. I appreciate everyone who subscribes to my blog! I'm amazed that you do, and truly thankful that you'd take the time to read the things I write.

3 comments:

  1. Susan,

    I will have to check those posts out! I have a link to your blog in my list in the sidebar and it didn't show that you had posted anything after Monday. I will be back to catch up, later today.

    Thanks for letting us know!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband thinks Google is the one having the problem, which would make sense if you have me in your sidebar and it's not showing updated posts. Thanks for reading, Mrs. T! I appreciate your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning these. There were a few that hadn't shown up on Google Reader (makes me wonder if I've missed anyone else's as well!) I had seen your links to them on FB, but there were a couple of days I was online a very minimal amount and couldn't click through to read them then. This post reminded me to go back and check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin