Saturday, February 18, 2012

Worth the . . . Listen!


 
Photo by Raven

This week, instead of a Worth the Read post, I am going to link to some messages that might interest you. We just had our Family Conference at People's Baptist Church at the beginning of February, and I wanted to give you the links to those sermons by Pastor Greg Boyle. Also, back in September, we had Evangelist Randy Chovan with us for our Fall Revival. I had intended to post the links to those sermons in September, but there was a delay in getting them posted to the church website and it slipped my mind. So I'll be linking to those too.

Family Conference, February 5-7, 2012

Sunday Morning - Are We Committed to Godly Homes? Part 1
Sunday Night - Are We Committed to Godly Homes? Part 2
Monday Night - Family Conference, Part 3
Tuesday Night - Family Conference, Part 4

Fall Revival, September 25-29, 2011

Sunday Morning - Sin
Sunday Night - Do We Still Sin After We Are Saved? Part 1
Monday Night - Do We Still Sin After We Are Saved? Part 2
Tuesday Night - If I Wash Thee Not
Wednesday Night - How To Restore Fellowship With God Part 1
Thursday Night - How To Restore Fellowship With God Part 2

The sermons from each service are now posted as soon as the service is over - no wait time! You can find sermons by my husband there every week, and all our special services too. Maybe someday we'll live-stream, but for now, this is the next best thing! :) If these sermons are a blessing to you, please let us know. You can leave a comment here on this post, or you can contact my husband by email. God bless you this weekend!

Please join me each Saturday for Worth the Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin