Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From Michael Boling, Kim's Husband

My dear wife is free from pain, infections, and toxins that riddled her body! Kim went home to be with the Lord around 6:06 PM. The miracle was granted by Him calling His sweetheart home to be with Him.

We praise Him for His love and strength He has blessed us with during this dark valley! We love Him more than we did when we entered this valley. Thank you for your prayers for our family and we will need them in the days ahead!

One way you can help is by leaving a message on the care page about where you are from, how you heard about Kim, and what her journy has impacted your life. This will help us when we hurt and need to see how her journey touched so many people!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message for our family!

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/kimboling
 Susan here . . . if you don't mind, go by and leave a message for Michael and for Kim's parents, Claud and Carol Slate, on Kim's care page, linked above. I know they will appreciate it, and it may be of some comfort to them in the days to come. Once again, thank you so much for praying for our friends!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, she has been on my heart so much these past few days. I checked her care pages first thing this morning and saw that she's with the Lord. We will definitely be praying for her family during this time. Thanks for letting us know about this dear family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying for her and her family, Kami! I know they appreciate each person who has prayed for them. They're an outstanding family!

      Delete
  2. I don't know the family, and I'm sorry I missed your previous posts, but what a wonderful testimony this family has for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, They are a wonderful family who love the Lord above all else. Our hearts are broken that we'll not see Kim again this side of Heaven, but so thankful that we will see her again! :)

      Delete
  3. So heartbreaking -- from our earthly viewpoint. Though we rejoice that she is with the Lord, we ache for the family left behind. Praying for God's grace and glory for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, Barbara! I know the family is very grateful for each person who has prayed for them.

      Delete
  4. I was saddened to hear of this news. We met them last year and they took us out to eat. [Their church has supported us for 11 years, since deputation]. Our three (at the time.... I was 7 mo. pregnant) children sat with their four children. Today, I showed my children their picture and reminded them of that meal and explained to them that these children were now without a mother. We have added the Bolings to our prayer "sticks" (we use popsicle sticks to write prayer requests on) and will be praying for them indefinitely. Thank you for helping us stay updated, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praying for them, Jolene! I know they appreciate your prayers!

      Delete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin