I feel like I got a lot accomplished during this month's Friday Night Sew-In! I'm working on a small quilt that can either be a lap quilt or a wall hanging. When I started the evening, there was this much done:
When I finished, the five flower blocks were done!
I'm working mostly from fabrics I already had. I did buy the green fabric for the center of the flower, because all I had in a green that matched was a solid, and I wanted a tone-on-tone print. I get excited when all my colors look good together!
It snowed all evening while I was sewing. Wes had a meeting to go to, so I was home alone with my music and the snowfall. Aside from having to frog a few seams and completely re-cut and re-construct one portion of a block, I had a peaceful, enjoyable evening. Thanks, Heidi and Bobbi, for hosting!