Friday, December 23, 2011

Vintage ByGrace: The Best Gifts


Photo by stormwarning

My vintage post this week comes from my December Daily entries I wrote in 2008 and 2009. This one tells of a sermon I heard about the gifts we bring to Jesus to celebrate His birthday, and it's one that I think of often throughout the year. I hope you'll click over to the full post and read it again . . .
Several years ago, I heard a sermon about how God prepared for Christmas. Beginning with Mary and Joseph, the preacher told how Jesus’ people, birthplace, language, and culture were prepared. He brought out some interesting historical things that I'd never considered before, but his final point is what hit home to my heart: God gave us His best; am I giving Him my best?

Read the rest of The Best Gifts . . .

Please join me each Friday for Vintage Bygrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin