Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Performances

As I was writing yesterday's post about Christmas music available online, I remembered that there were two performances from the church where our children are attending college. Instead of tacking them on to the end of that post, I decided to give them their own entry. 

This first video is Lancaster Baptist Church's Christmas Musical, A Baby Changes Everything. Our daughter, Beth, is in the choir, and our older son, Samuel, is the shepherd Seth. If you can't see the video for some reason, here's a link to watch it directly from YouTube: A Baby Changes Everything



The second one is the West Coast Baptist College Choir's Festival of Music. Beth is in this choir also. Here is the link if you can't watch the video here: WCBC Festival of Music 2011.



Both of these videos are well over an hour long. I realize you probably don't have that long to just sit and watch a video, but if you do get the chance, I believe you'll be blessed by them. Lancaster Baptist and WCBC always produce excellent programs. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these videos!

    I wonder if your children know my brother and his family? They are Tony, Kris, Austin (17, a Senior at LBS), and Kaylee (15, a Sophomore at LBS).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, their last name is Gunn. I forgot to put that! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ava! I remembered your last name from before you were married, so I asked Beth if she knew them. She isn't familiar with their names, but one of the boys might be. I'll ask them when they come home in January. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin