Saturday, November 26, 2011

Worth The Read


Photo by Raven

 Sharing a few links with you that I felt were worth the read . . .

5 Ways to Grow Closer to the Lord This Season - Great tips from Pastor Paul Chappell for the upcoming holiday season

Practicing the Attitude of Gratitude - making a gratitude list

Helpful Resources for Mending Relationships by Kelly Bates (good friend of The Duggars) - scroll down to see the links (Disclaimer: I do not necessarily endorse all of the information presented in these links; please use your own discretion)

Sending Gifts - suggestions and tips for sending gifts to missionaries

25 Ways to Tie a Scarf video posted by Simply Frugal

Cathedral Window Baby Playmat - love this unique playmat!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - lots of great links there...so much easier to make my computer time "profitable"!! Thanks - and really needed the gift ideas for missionaries...perfect timing!!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was hoping for, Jennifer! Links that would be helpful to someone. Thanks for letting me know they were a blessing for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin