My Words

Enable me, our Father, to realize that words once spoken, like coins in circulation, pass from person to person along an uncharted course.  Grant me the insight so to speak that any words of mine may be repeated without giving hurt.  Help me not to criticize but rather to stress the things that are pure, lovely, and of good report.  Make my habit of thought gentle and eager to pass along news of kindness and work well done.  May my words build, never destroy, faith and confidence.  To this end I pray that Thou wilt lead me in the ways of understanding.  Amen.

Unknown




Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Very convicting but very needful prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Modest Dress

Building An Effective Scripture Journal

Meet My Bible