Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In


Handmade by Heidi


I'm planning to rejoin the Friday Night Sew-In this month. It's next Friday, October 21st, and I've already asked Wes if he can think of anything at all that we are doing next Friday night. He said no, so I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I'm going to be sewing my little heart out one week from tonight! I have joined in exactly two times since I discovered this fun little party more than a year ago (I think). Every month it seems there's been something going on on that particular Friday night. I think Wes is planning to play some online game with his brother in Charlotte or something like that . . . so I'm free to sew while they play.

Won't you join me? If you'd like to join in AND have your name in the drawing that follows every month's Sew-In, be sure to stop by Crafty Vegas Mom and enter your name in the linky. If you've never participated before, be sure to read the rules for participation - they're not hard.

4 comments:

  1. I can't this month but will try the next time you do. You won't believe what I am doing this coming Friday or should I say where I will be this coming Friday! Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Margaret! Where are you going to be and what will you be doing??? Enquiring minds want to know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought it neat when I have seen you do this before. I might try to sew in the afternoon -- I have been wanting to make some curtains for the family room.

    I am toying with the idea of trying to schedule certain days for certain things, like Fridays for sewing, rather that just floating through whatever is at hand each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought of doing that several times too, Barbara. Our "foremothers" did that somewhat, with washing on Monday, baking on Tuesday, and so on. Might not be a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin