A Few Pics From Japan

I’ve stolen a few more pics from Andrew’s friend on Facebook who is on the same trip with him! She has posted some from the disaster area, so I wanted to share them with you, but I’m waiting till Andrew gets his pictures uploaded before I share a lot with you. I feel better about stealing them from my son than from his friend!

Many of the buildings were literally hollowed out by the force of the tsunami . . .

building

disaster

This ship was swept from the ocean into the center of this town . . .

ship

groupship

Rachel has a video on her Facebook page of the group’s first look at the damage, but I can’t figure out how to share it here. I’ll try to get it on here, though, because it has some good footage of the first area they came to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Modest Dress

Building An Effective Scripture Journal

Meet My Bible