Saturday, May 28, 2011

We're Home!

Just wanted to let you know we got home Wednesday, safe and sound, and have been busy re-establishing life again. We had laundry to wash and groceries to buy, Wes had church stuff to catch up on, and I had blogs to read! ;) We had our weekly soulwinning time today, so it's starting to feel like we're really back home and getting back into our routine.

I do miss Beth a lot. There's a little ache in my heart, the same one I experienced when our boys left (and that I still feel occasionally for them). But Beth texts me every day (unlike the boys!), so I do get to talk to her every day. We were able to get unlimited texting within North America on their phones. We have that on our phones here, so it was something we were pretty adamant about having in their plan. Samuel worked at T-Mobile for 2 years, so he knew exactly what to say to get that added for us with no hassle! Unlimited texting = happy mama! :)

I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got back home safe and sound. I love texting even though I am not as fast at it as my kids. I can imagine that ache! But I am glad she keeps in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't text fast either! My phone has a slide-out keyboard on it that is set up like a computer keyboard, so that makes it easier. I hated the ones that you have to use the number pad to write messages with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you guys made it home safely. I just got unlimited texting added to my phone. Before that Syd and I both had unlimited calling so we talked almost everyday. I am still not very good with texting and prefer to hear her voice but I'll take what I can get depending on her schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're home safe and sound and that you'll be able to communicate with your daughter frequently. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret ~ It was easier to get unlimited texting added here than calling to the US. I wish one of the cell phone companies would come up with an international plan that didn't cost an arm and a leg!

    Michele ~ Thank you! It's so good to be home, and so nice to be welcomed back by our church family. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin