Friday, March 18, 2011

A Small Whoop This Week


I didn't get a lot accomplished this week. Doctor's appointments and naps took up some of my time; diabetes and the time change march on! LOL I've been doing a lot of thinking and planning for my shop, but thinking and planning don't get the job done. This coming week I'll have to be busy getting new things made. I also still need to get my sister's bag finished; I didn't sew a single stitch on it this week.

Here is what I did get done, another grocery bag, this one in blue and yellow . . .

Grocery Bag Keyka Lou

Grocery Bag Keyka Lou

Grocery Bag Keyka Lou

So I didn't get a whole lot done . . . but at least this little bit is done. Here's a sneak peek at the fabrics I'll be using next.

Sanibel

Thanks to Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for hosting us each week! Hop over there to see what's going on with other crafters this week.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Susan, you have gotten far more sewing done the last two weeks than I have. I made several garments earlier in the year, then my sewing get-up-and-go just got up and went! I'm really hoping to get back to the sewing room this weekend, however.

    Your lovely projects have certainly inspired me!! How I wish we were not separated by almost half the continent! It would be wonderful to go fabric shopping with you (although I confess I need more fabric like I need a hole in the head).

    Have a *wonderful* weekend. {{{hugs}}}

    Your Texas friend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Thanks for dropping by again! It's good to hear from you. I see you are a missionary to Canada! That sounds very exciting. What church are you from?
    I saw you do a KJVBlog directory. I looked to see how to join, but I may have missed it (kinda in a hurry today). Would you mind telling me how to join the blogroll? Thank you.
    I love your blog! I am not at all talented at sewing, but I admire those who are!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice project, but I especially love the label. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be discouraged by the challenges you faced this week. You did get some stuff done. That's enough and next week is waiting for your renewed efforts. Whoop!Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Susan! Never underestimate the need to take time to plan and think - it's better to do some planning and thinking than to just jump right in and have to undo something you did incorrectly! But it does feel unproductive, I know! Just think about how much more productive you'll be because you planned! Your bag is very nice, love the label, and your future fabrics are great!!! Can't wait to see more from you! Whoop whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty grocery bag! I love your sneak peek fabrics, too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin