Friday, March 11, 2011

March Friday Night Sew-In


Next Friday, March 18th, is the next Friday Night Sew-In! I totally forgot about it last month, but this month I plan to join in. I think I'll try to get some personal sewing in. There's a Moda Bakeshop contest for March that I'm going to enter. Your entry has to be an MBS recipe made with a Moda charm pack . . . and I have a table runner that needs to be finished that fits that criteria! I actually made the top last September but haven't quilted it yet.

Petits Fours Table Runner
I've been so busy planning what I want to do for my shop that I haven't thought much about personal sewing in the past week. I'll have to see what else I can dig up! ;)

Will you join us for Friday Night Sew-In? It's a great time to catch up on a WIP or start a whole new project!

5 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely piece! It looks just right for your spring decorating. This is the perfect time to finish it!

    Crista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner. :)

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that table runner is beautiful! I can just picture it on your table with candles and flowers. I hope you have a very productive sewing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies! I need to practice my free-motion quilting this week so I can make it look good - I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin