Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning! I hope you're having a wonderful day, especially a wonderful Valentine's Day! Yesterday I found out that my husband has planned a night away for us, so I'm super excited this morning. We had a great weekend, which I'll tell you about tomorrow after we get home, and now to be getting an unexpected time away with my husband is just icing on the cake!

As if whisking me away wasn't enough, look what arrived at our door this morning . . .
Susan Valentine's Flowers

And these for Beth, from her Dad . . .
Beth Valentine's Flowers

Wishing you all a blessed day with your loved ones!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a romantic! My husband took me to the chiropractor! LOL
    Hope you enjoyed your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the special one. we had plans, also, but my husband was in the hospital several days and we just got home this afternoon.
    Just having him with me today is enough. He said we would catch up later. Blessings sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can't wait to hear about his surprise get-away for you two! The flowers are beautiful. I would say have a Happy Valentine's Day...but after reading this post, I know already you're having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin