Monday, December 06, 2010

Please Pray

One of the good things about Facebook is that it helps you connect with distant relatives. I've had the privilege of reconnecting with my grandmother's siblings over the past couple of years. My Aunt Helen has three daughters relatively close to my age. One of them, Rebecca, has a son who has suffered with leukemia for quite a few of his 16 years. Yesterday he was hospitalized with an infection, and today he passed away. He was Rebecca's only child. Would you please pray for my cousin and her family? Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. Lots of prayers going up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just prayed for your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just prayed for your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just said a prayer for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for your family's loss, and praying that God will give peace to all of you, Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just prayed for them and will try to remember to in the days ahead. Losing a child must be one of the hardest things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for praying for my cousin and her family! I know they appreciate it so much, and I do, too, for their sake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin