Sunday, December 05, 2010

Holly Jolly Blog Bingo

HJBB-Avatar2010_thumb[1]

Last spring I participated in the In Stitches blog bingo and loved it. Now they're having a Holly Jolly Blog Bingo, and I'm playing again. All you have to do is visit the blog, choose 25 words, send them in by midnight on Thursday (Pacific time). Then hop over there every day beginning Friday, December 10th, to see what words they've chosen and hopefully mark those off your list. There's one grand prize for the person who gets Bingo first, but there are also daily prizes, beginning this Saturday. It's great fun, even if you don't get many words crossed off. I know this because that was my experience last spring! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin