Monday, September 20, 2010

She's Having a Sale

My daughter, Beth, has been building her jewelry business, edbdbeadz, over the summer. She's been working on custom orders for several people and even has a couple of wedding orders coming up. She's also been stocking up in her shop, and this week she's belatedly celebrating the Second Anniversary of her shop's opening.

Through Wednesday, September 22, buy one item and get a second item of equal or lesser value for 50% off.

But that's not all!!!

Anyone who purchases something from her shop through Wednesday - no matter how small the order - will be entered into a giveaway for this necklace . . . 


The winner will be notified by private convo on Thursday, September 23. I'm tempted to go buy something myself just for the chance to win that necklace! I love these cluster things she makes!

Drop by edbdbeadz and see what Beth has to offer!!!

Disclaimer: I have not been compensated in any way by my daughter for this post. I'm promoting her shop because I love her and love seeing her succeed! :)

6 comments:

  1. You mean you didn't even get a day of house cleaning out of it?! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a smart girl and I know you are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her jewelry is beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her jewelry is beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does beautiful work. I just tagged you for a meme if you'd like to play. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin