Wednesday, September 08, 2010

One More Friend

I can't believe I forgot meeting another "online" friend! This is one I didn't realize I had! As we were sitting waiting for church to start Sunday morning in Lancaster, a lady came up and asked if I was Susan Hutchens. She is a missionary wife who reads my blog. She was there delivering a child to college too, and she recognized me from my picture and wanted to introduce herself. I was amazed and thrilled! The only problem is I can't remember her name at all! If you read this, my new friend, would you please email me so we can get to know each other better? I'm sorry we didn't have more time to fellowship that day! And thank you again for introducing yourself!

2 comments:

  1. how fun....I loved meeting you in person Susan...you are even cuter than your pictures !!!....I hope we can do something again.....I think that is a joy of blogging when you meet in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deby, I loved meeting you too! We'll have to do something before Wes and I go on furlough. Tentative plans are to leave in March, Lord willing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin