Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Break Time!

It's time for me to take a little blogging break again! For the next couple of weeks we'll be visiting our sons in California and getting school started for Beth. Her senior year. My last year of homeschooling. It's a little bittersweet, but overall I think I'm ready for the change.

We've had a great summer, with only a few terribly hot days, and now I get to spend the rest of it in California! We'll be taking a much-needed break from our work and enjoying the back-to-school revival services at Lancaster Baptist Church - spiritual refreshment is much-needed too! I'm also planning to meet one of my blogging friends, Christina from HsKubes Haven at Home. And Beth and I are going shopping for those good ol' American clearance prices! ;)

Have a wonderful last few weeks of summer! See you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break, Susan...thank you so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog post today. I hope you're enjoying your vacation. I'm sure it is sad to think of being out of the "job" of homeschooling at the end of this year. Times goes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin