Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Made It: Mill House Inn Bag


I kind of left you hanging on that bag I was working on, didn't I?! I did finish it and sent it off to my friend, and I even took pictures of it before I sent it so I could show you the finished product. And then I never showed you. So here it is now. My sister has said she'd like one, so I have plans in the works to make one for her. It's made from the Mill House Inn Tote Bag tutorial on Moda Bake Shop.


Be sure to stop by Everything Etsy to see what others have created this week!

12 comments:

  1. Love these bags! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Susan!
    What an adorable bag...you did such a nice job! Wish I was the friend receiving it! I'm going to definitely check out that tutorial. Thanks for sharing!
    Have a blessed day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Susan! That is adorable! I hope your friend loves it! I love everything about it - fabric selection, pattern, and your workmanship! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really cute bag! I wish I could sew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a cute bag!!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your sweet comments about my bag! I have a busy day ahead, as it's my shopping day and my son is arriving at the airport at 5 p.m. It's an exciting day at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! You did a wonderful job. So cute with the bow tied! Love the fabric..

    God bless..
    HOPE

    ReplyDelete
  11. whew doggies, do I ever love the colors in that bag! It would match my house wonderfully! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin