Sunday, May 09, 2010

Preacher Boy

Our older son, Samuel, is preaching in chapel tomorrow morning (Monday) at West Coast Baptist College, along with four other young men, and it will be live-streamed on the internet. If you're interested in watching it, chapel starts at 9:30 a.m. Pacific time. You can find the live stream at the Lancaster Baptist website; just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the blue bar that says LBCLive.TV.

As you might guess, we don't get to hear our son preach very often, so this is a treat for us! This is graduation week at West Coast Baptist College - school's over! Both our boys are staying in Lancaster this summer and working full-time. They'll get to come home for a short time later in the summer.

Enjoy some good preaching!

2 comments:

  1. I've missed it, but what a treat that would be as parents!

    BTW, I loved the necklace my husband ordered from your daughter's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't missed it yet! LOL That's 9:30 Pacific time; that's 12:30 your time . . . that is, if you see this on time! ;)

    I'm so glad you like the necklace! Beth and I were both so excited all week, knowing what you were getting for Mother's Day. Enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin