Monday, April 19, 2010

What's My Husband Up To?

Being missionaries, many of our supporting churches like to know what we're up to every now and then. I just want you to know that my husband was up to no good yesterday. We were taking pictures to make a church directory, and this is the first picture of our family:



The person taking the picture wanted to do one more to be sure it was a good shot. So Wes said, "Let us know when you're about to snap it so we can smile." So she did. And this is what she got:


I had no idea what that man was thinking - although I should by now! But you see my reaction! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Pastors...you just never know what they will do next. ((Smile))

    My Dad was a pastor and he was as wonderfully human as they came.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! And I love they way the photographer captured Beth's laughter, too. You gotta love a 'man with a plan!'

    Crista

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'd love it if they put the second one in the directory! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky ~~ Yep, those pastors are sneaky! LOL

    Crista ~~ Beth's laughter is one of my favorite parts of the picture. She's always saying "Good grief!" about us! ;)

    Margaret ~~ He is sweet; he just doesn't show it in public very often! ;)

    Barbara ~~ This is very informal directory that we're making ourselves, so who knows what will end up in it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet you were surprised! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie ~~ Yes and no. He is always doing stuff like this, so I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't know what he was up to Sunday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to keep the flame alive!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy ~~ The flame is alive and well! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin