Friday, April 30, 2010

Retreat!

Beth and I, along with two other ladies from our church, are off to a ladies' retreat this morning! It's been several years since I've been to a retreat, so I'm pretty excited about it. We'll have some time during the afternoon to do whatever we want, so Beth, one of our ladies, one of Beth's friends, and I are going shopping. Surprise! I hope to have some good pictures to share later. Pray for refreshment in our hearts this weekend - and I hope each of you have a great weekend too! See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i miss retreat!its refreshing! am sure you will have lots of fun and renewal:)

    godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe and blessed trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great time! I hope to give some high points and share some pictures later this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin