Monday, February 15, 2010

Believe Vancouver

 Today marks the official beginning of our joint effort to evangelize during the 2010 Winter Olympics! Seven independent, fundamental Baptist churches, including our Lions Gate Baptist Church, are joining together with the Olympic Bible Project to distribute 100,000 John & Romans to people on the streets of the Greater Vancouver area during the Olympics. I mentioned on Friday the insert that is in each Bible. Today, the companion website, Believe Vancouver, went online, with directions to each church, a short message from each pastor, and a clear gospel presentation. I hope you'll pop over there to meet the pastors in our area, including my own Wes, and to hear the gospel presentation the staff at Greater Vancouver Baptist Church has produced. We're excited about it! And please, continue to pray that the Lord would establish the work of our hands these next two weeks (Psalm 90:17)!

6 comments:

  1. I certainly will be praying for all of you during this outreach....God give so many opportunites to share the gospel. How exciting to see how your church, and others, are seizing this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying for this endeavor as all of you are busy the next two weeks. God bless you there in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting outreach! I hope it is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying the opportunities are many, and the harvest is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking over your blog
    I like the title of your blog
    God Bless You, Ron
    http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If just one soul is saved it will be worth it all...I thought of you and yours so much watching the Olympics...we want to get our passports so we can come and visit....blessings to you and Wes and you press on....
    hugs,
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin